A new file interception mechanism that significantly improves speed and security. See below. And you can always see full change log of Downloads Statistics for WordPress.
- New file interception for speed and security.
- Changing text 'Already done' to 'Dismiss' in review notification.
- Direct link to download full version in upgrade message.
- If EULA is not accepted then showing minimal UI.
- Import/export of settings.
- Input-output security improvements.
- Last access time in 'Local Database'.
- Minimum WordPress version is 4.5.
- On all notifications that requires confirming the close 'X' button was removed.
- Options: Multisite support.
- Plugin's custom directory name support.
- Premium update.
- Settings restoring confirmation.
- Support for NGINX configuration files.
- The support button now opens the site page instead of the email client.
- Upgrading from free version to full.
- Admin scripts.
- Ajax requests could be blocked by another plugins.
- Can't update plugin from file if its directory is renamed.
- Cron: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded.
- Decrypting is not working after changing salts.
- Localization is not reloaded on 'change_locale' event.
- Mismatched version is always shown as new.
- Plugin's scripts and styles are loaded incorrectly if WP plugins directory is not under WP root directory.
- Sometimes Ext, Full versions are updated to Base version.
- Sometimes error appears about call to undefined function 'get_plugins'.
- The activation panel is not visible if the server is unavailable.
- Transferring files is always in binary mode.
- Unable to upgrade Extended and Premium version.
- Update terminates due to timeout on some hosting.
- Updating to full version is not always working.
More information can be discovered in the original post about New version 1.3 released - Downloads Statistics for WordPress and on the main site.